ShuShu Fancy Girl Sun Stick / Sun Cushion
What is ShuShu Cosmetic?
Shushu Cosmetic is one of top kids cosmetic brand which makes natural ingredient product in very cute packaging! They have several Kids Spas in department stores like Hyundai, Lotte, and Shinsegye. So if you are looking for something special and safe for kids, this is the brand you want to try from Korea. Our bunny kids mask is also from them, which was featured in “Return of Superman!”
My Problem with other kids sunblock!
As a Suncare advocate, I have tried many other brand kids sun care products for my kids. But only after first few trials, I always fail to use it in daily basis. That was because
- Sometimes I feel the scent or texture is too harsh for kids.
- There is white cast of sticky feeling that my girls hate (both sun cushion and sun stick are transparent and not sticky).
- It is not easy to carry around! Too big or too heavy. If my kids wrongly press tube type! it is disaster! But I do want to carry, when we do outdoor activity! When UV ray is harmful I want to reapply every 3 hours.
- Not easy enough for my girls to use!
But then our partner Shushu Cosmetic recommended their bestseller of this summer season, this Shushu Sunstick and Suncushion! So, I have asked my QA experts (my girls haha) to try it during last 1 month.
On top of its effective sun protection level(SPF 50+/ PA+++) I love that it comes in very practical form as sun cushion and sun stick. Something we can carry around and reapply! Something my girls really love. And sun cushion is Rice base and sun stick is 12 Herb extract base! Love that ingredient is also safe for kids!
So, after 1 month of usage, I don’t have to ask them “did you apply sunblock? any more in the morning. They already put them by themselves after moisturizer!
So my test is done!
RECOMMENDED AGE : 3-12 YO
You can wash off normal kids facial&body wash. No makeup remover needed.
3 Reasons that Ksisters Recommend ShuShu SunStick & Suncushion
- Product Safety and Good Ingredients : As a mum, I always wanted the best and safest products for our kids, hence needless to say, product safety is top #1 priority. I am relieved to learn that Sun Cushion contains natural ingredients such as Rice & 4 Herb extracts, while Sun Stick contains 12 Herb extracts. When I learned about their ingredients and product formula, I felt very relieved.
- Good UV Protection Level : After the craze of IWLT, do you still remember the meaning of SPF and PA indication? Both products contain SPF 50 and PA +++, which protects skin from the harmful UVA & UVB rays. While texture is just gentle and mild, I like that it still have very good level of sun protection. (check out below image)
- Practical format in Stick & Cushion, Use it Anytime, Anywhere! : I found that stick type actually has many benefits. Check out my girls' video clips in Instagram post. The packaging design is perfect for little hands to grip and maneuver, so I really don't have to help her every morning. They can also apply the sunstick onto skin directly without using hands, when ease my worries that the little hands maybe sticky or dirty especially in sunny day at outdoor(no stress of applying skincare with dirty or sweaty hand), so I love it comes in stick type. Cushion type is also very beneficial for apply and reapplication. But I found the biggest benefit of cushion is it is something really beautiful and similar to mamas one, so kids will have fun mimicking their mamas! You can image how happy and excited they are to touch up together with mamas? No matter how good a product is, it is wasted if kids don't like to apply. So when I observed my girls enjoyed using the product and even using it by themselves, I thought this is it! It can help to cultivate them to start caring their skin from young.
Made in Korea/ ShuShu cosmetic
All Ingredients of Sun Stick (Expiry date: Mar 2021)
Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Dibutyl lauroyl glutamide, Dibutyl ethylhexanoyl glutamide, Silica Silylate, Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Witch Hazel Flower Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Mastic Tree Extract, Wild Geranium Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Camel Grass Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Pot Marigold Flower Extract, Salvia Leaf Extract, Bergamot Leaf Extract, Mugwort Leaf Extract, Fragrance
All Ingredients of Sun Cushion (Expiry date: Mar 2021)
Rice Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimeththicone, Diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, 1, 2-hexanediol, Aluminium hydroxide, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Rice Bran Extract, Rice Extract, Rice Powder, Aspergillus/ Fermented Rice Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, Pennywort Extract, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Sodium chloride, Fragrance.
* Even though it is a mild product, it is still cosmetic. If it doesn't fit your kids, please stop using it immediately. For example, if you feel irritated or if your skin gets swollen, stop using it.
Expiry date: Mar 2021