COMMONLABS Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule
Do you remember our ever-so-popular Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule at #ksistersatTAKA sale? It sold very well that Takashimaya Department Store featured us on their Facebook page to support us!
We thought it will be strong only in the beginning of the event, but its word of mouth in our Instagram community was so strong that it became even more popular. During the 11days' pop-up, we had to airship twice from Korea due to sold-out situation.
This small yet powerful hydrating ampoule's secret is its Vitamin B5! It has excellent moisturising effect that strengthens the skin barrier to keep skin soft and resilient. It also helps skin regeneration by promoting protein synthesis and creating new cells. It reduces sebum and hydrates skin to maintain moisture balance.
I love that it is not sticky and fast absorbing, unlike misconceptions about usual vitamin products! If you need a great hydrating ampoule, try this one! You won't regret it.
One of our top star products from Common Labs: now in a new packaging with the same amazing formula!
Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule is a highly concentrated ampoule containing 10.8% Panthenol to instantly moisturise dehydrated skin and prevent moisture loss. It strengthens the skin barrier to keep skin soft & resilient, and reduces sebum while maintaining moisture balance.
- 10.8% Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Moisturises tired & dehydrated skin while giving a more radiant appearance and strengthens skin barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Protects skin from moisture loss and increases absorption for more effective & deep hydration
- Trehalose: Effective ingredient for moisturising the skin and improves elasticity despite harsh weathers
- Honey: Contains excellent antioxidant properties & natural moisturising factor (NMF) to absorb moisture into the skin
Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule provides abundant hydration for tired & dehydrated skin. It also protects & nourishes the skin with its moisturising ingredients!
When Panthenol is absorbed into the skin, it changes to Vitamin B5 to combine moisture to improve damaged skin barrier.
For healthy skin, keep your skin hydrated!
Lack of moisture causes skin problems (e.g. dryness, itching, exfoliation & excess sebum secretion). Prolonged periods of low moisture can reduce skin elasticity and lead to rapid skin aging. This is why moisture is extremely important!
Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule is formulated for a refreshing finish.
Panthenol & Hyaluronic Acid have a thick texture due to the nature of its raw material, but this ampoule is light, refreshing & improved to strengthen skin barrier.
- Completed skin irritation test
- Certified safe from Korea Food & Drug Administration
- Sanitary & convenient
- Only uses safe vitamins
- Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract: Relieves dryness and calms sensitive skin, improves skin texture for more moisture & comfort
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract: Extracted from vanilla beans to give the skin a subtle fragrance & vitality, helping with glossy appearance
- Trehalose: Moisturises and improves skin elasticity despite harsh weathers
After cleansing & toning, apply Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule and gently tap for it to absorb into the skin.
This ampoule is neither heavy nor sticky, and has a moisturising texture. It is refreshing and absorbs quickly into the skin while staying hydrated for a long time.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Ingredients List: Purified Water, Panthenol (10.8%), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Honey Extract, Cotton Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Beta-glucan, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Benzophenone-5, Citric Acid, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fragrance.
Expiry Date: 16 April 2022
<Real Review from Purchasers>