IWLT Protecting Base Sun Cream (SPF50+/ PA+++)
IWLT Sun Cream is suitable for all skin types but recommended for dry/normal/combination skin.
Old Version - IWLT Protective Base Sun Cream
New Version - IWLT Protecting Base Sun Cream
<Check out how beauty bloggers loved IWLT sunblock! >
Why Sunblock first?
The biggest enemy of your skin is the sun. That is why all Korean ahjoomas are wearing big suncap and long sleeve tee during hot summer.
Did you know that 90% of your skin ageing comes from the sun?
So before you use expensive anti ageing product or wrinkle care product, please use good sunblock every day (Even it rains or if you spend the whole day indoors, you have to wear sunblock! UVA amount is always same regardless of the weather and it comes inside through window and anywhere!).
But I saw many of my SG friends are not using sunblock, because they couldn't find the right one. Their previous sunblocks brought skin trouble or felt it is too thick or dry, and sometimes it made them look like a ghost! Also, If you layer foundation or cushion over, you will see these patches everywhere on your face. So they skipped sun care process, not knowing it is the MOST important part of skin care routine!
4 Reasons that Ksisters Recommend IWLT Sunblock
- Only Natural & Healthy Glow : It is not white, but natural skin tone colour. If you don't like white cast, this is the perfect product. It only gives a nice glow, which will last throughout the day. Right after you apply IWLT sunblock, you can see natural tone-up booster effect (yay for brightened face!). Perfect base before your make up. After sunblock, apply BB (or your preferred Foundation or Cushion.)
- Fast absorption & Good Adherence : It is not thick textured cream, it is very light weight lotion type, so you feel like you are applying soft lotion. Thanks to its light texture, you can apply it as a very thin layer, which helps fast absorption and good adherence.
- All- day moisturising : My favourite part is its high technology which includes Hydro gel elastomer inside the formula. So unlike other sunblock, which makes you feel dry, IWLT sunblock will have all day moisturising effect (only moisturising not sticky)!
- Double UV guard : Have you wondered what is UVA and UVB? In UV rays there are two different rays and it will cause different kinds of damage on your skin. (Kindly refer the image below.) So when you choose sunblock you have to carefully check both PA (level of protection against UVA) and SPF (level of protection against UVB). As you can see IWLT has highest level in both measurement!
- Pycnogenol: (Flavonoid complex from Pine Tree), which protects Collagen, improves hyper-pigmentation, and protects capillary vessels.
- Ceramide 3: gives you brightening effect.
Check out honest customer review below (Swipe left to see them all)
Ingredients List: Water, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Pinus Pumilio Bark Extract, Milk Lipids, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theanine, Glutathione, Talc, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Sun Cream 15ml - 19 Nov 2022
Sun Cream 50ml - 20 May 2023