Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo / Hair Tonic / Scalp Essence
26 - 29 MAR
30 MAR - 9 APR
27 - 30 APR
- Phytopecia Shampoo 250ml/ 1000ml
- Phytopecia Tonic 60ml : For Hair Boosting
- Phytopecia Scalp Essence 60ml: Scalp Restoration after Perm/ Colouring
I have shared my post-partum hair loss photos (big parting & empty hairline) on Instagram @ksisters.sg. Right after sharing, I got many DMs from followers saying that they have similar hair loss issues from post-partum, stress, genetic scalp type, and aging. No matter what the reason is, it has surely been bothering them and they have tried many different products or scalp treatment services from professionals, but not fully satisfied yet.
<Jooha's 100th Day! Look at my big parting!>
<My hairline was so empty and forehead was endless...>
Even though I recovered my original hair volume 2 years after Jooha’s birth, I have always remembered how my hair affected my self-esteem and self-confidence. Unfortunately, at the end of last year, all this horror came back due to severe stress. I felt my hairline becoming empty again and the hair amount in the shower drain rapidly increased because of stress! It was not serious like my post-partum hair loss, but I was afraid that my empty hairline is coming back again.
That actually triggered my scalp shampoo market research. I started to collect KR instagram popular hair loss/scalp shampoos to try out. I have tested a total of 4 brands and decided to bring Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo and Hair Tonic. My criteria was 1) Easy shampooing - Many scalp-specialized brands' shampoos were difficult to lather up, which actually makes hair wash difficult. 2) Good for hair - some scalp-specialized shampoos made my hair dry, so it caused more hair breakage actually. 3) Most importantly, it should work for hair loss and general scalp concerns like dandruff, oily scalp, and sensitive scalp.
Not only did Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo meet my criteria, I could also feel the roots of my hair strands getting stronger, my hairline filling up again, and lesser scalp troubles! I had a meeting with Phytopecia HQ last February during my trio to Seoul and prepared this launch.
<Feb, March, December comparision> Phytopecia recommends using their products for at least 3 months to see visible results, considering the cycle of hair growth!
Phytopecia’s key ingredient is P1P (patented ingredient in Korea, US, Japan, and China). It is known as the best cell regeneration ingredient. It restores the fundamental health of your scalp and nourishes well, so that healthy and thick hair can grow again. Phytopecia is being used in 500 scalp care centres and clinics in Korea.
V Cooling mint scent
V Can be used daily
V Pregnancy & breastfeeding safe
V No Silicons & Parabens
V pH 5.3 (slightly acidic)
V Used by 500 scalp care specialized hospitals & clinics
<Phytopecia HQ has many great reviews, but her life-changing story is always my favourite. Her biggest concern was dandruff, and 1 year of using Phytopecia's products changed her life!>
Variant Choice Guide
1. 250ml shampoo (20% DC, save $9) - If you are unsure but want to try it, this is the right variant for you! This variant can last me 3-4 weeks for my long hair.
2. 2 x 250ml shampoo (30% DC, save $27) - If you want to try out around 2 months, this is a great variant. You can also buy this set and share with your friend who has similar hair concern.
3. 1000ml shampoo (20% DC, save $24.80) - If you want to try 2-3 months, this is a great set. On Phytopecia's official website, they only sell the 250ml size to customerss. 1000ml is for scalp clinic and hospital only. Don't miss this good deal.
4. 2 x 1000ml shampoo (25% DC, save $62) - If you want to stock up more bottles for longer usage, this is a great set.
5. 3 x 1000ml shampoo (30% DC, save $111.60) - If you want to enjoy the biggest discount, this is your ideal set. you can share with your friends too!
6. 60ml tonic (30% DC, save $33.90) - Like ampoule type product is expensive, this concentrate tonic price is high (it is same as Korea's regular price)! If you are interested, don't miss this good deal. I personally feel it is much better to use them together to see faster results. You can use up to 2 times daily!
7. 3 x 60ml tonic (40% DC, save $135.60) - This product is designed for 1 month's usage, so this variant is perfect for 3 months' usage, which perfectly fits to the life cycle of hair. You can share this with your hubby or friends!
8. 60ml Scalp Essence (20% DC, save $14.60) - If you are unsure but want to try it, this is the right variant for you!
9. 3 x 60ml Scalp Essence (30% DC, save $65.70) - This is a great set if you use chemical treatments for your hair such as perming or dyeing often.
Launching the New Phytopecia Scalp Essence!
What is the difference between Phytopecia Scalp Essence and Phytopecia Hair Tonic?
The Scalp Essence is good for scalp restoration after chemical treatments such as hair perm or hair dye while the Hair Tonic targets hair loss more specifically.
HOW TO USE & USAGE TIPS
Q: Can I use the scalp essence and hair tonic together?
A: We recommend choosing just one product targetted at your individual scalp or hair trouble. If you were to use both, use them on alternate days.
Water, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, SD Alcohol, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Laureth-2, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camphor, Cocamide MEA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Triticum Spelta Seed Water, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dextrin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Phytosphingosine Phosphate, Hesperidin, Flavor.
250ml: 18 April 2022
1,000ml: 11 November 2022
Water, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Sulfone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Bark Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Lecithin, Poloxamer 407, Niacinamide, Lecithin, Poloxamer 407, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Menthol, Butylene Glycol, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorus Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine Phosphate, Arginine, Tocopherol, Phenoxyeethanol, BHT
Expiry Date: 22 August 2022
Water, SD Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lecithin, Panthenol, Inositol, Phytosphingosine Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Epithelium Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Copper Tripeptide -1, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Poloxamer 407, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Expiry Date: 22 August 2022
<swipe left for more reviews by @rosaroars>
<swipe left for more reviews by @furrychan>
<swipe left for more reviews by @zoeandjake>
<swipe left for more reviews by @kittytan>
<swipe left for more reviews>
< swipe left for more reviews by @jwchiajh>
< swipe left for more reviews by @spoiltbytes>