Ceramine Pure Collagen Mesh Mask / Everlasting Tone Up Mist
7 - 31 JAN
11 JAN - 5 FEB
CHECK ORDER DELIVERY STATUS HERE : LINK
NOTE: This product is a ready stock item.
- Ceramine Collagen Mask is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for an anti-ageing mask.
- Tone Up Mist can last for 1 month if only used together with the mask, but if used daily as a toner, two weeks.
- Suitable for day/night use.
Ceramine Essence BB Cushion sachet will be given with every purchase of Ceramine Collagen Mask/Tone-up Mist.
Essence BB Cushion
- BB cream with essence to smooth skin texture and covers up naturally to give skin radiance and glow.
- Contains highly enriched Ceramine patent essence and provides coverage while - calming skin troubles, moisturises, revitalizes skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
What is a Collagen Mask?
A collagen facial mask is a sheet mask that is infused with hydrolysed collagen and saturated with other anti-aging ingredients. Collagen masks are like super-food for your skin. Collagen masks helps to plump, firm, and improve skin elasticity. Fine lines and wrinkles will appear diminished and skin will look smoother. Collagen masks are also known for imparting a luminous glow after a single use, leaving your face looking radiant.
What is Hydrolysed Collagen?
Collagen molecules in its natural state are too large to penetrate the surface of the skin and reach the dermis. For a collagen mask to effectively deliver absorbable collagen, the collagen in the formula must be hydrolyzed, or broken down into smaller collagen peptide molecules that can be absorbed.
Why your skin needs Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and it gives your skin structure, strength, and elasticity. Collagen production decreases as you age, causing your skin to become thinner, drier, weaker, and less resilient. This leads to the formation of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Ceramine Pure Collagen Mesh Mask
One box comes with 10 pieces
100% pure collagen with triple functionality for skin lifting. It uses plant based collagen, with outstanding anti-aging properties to manage and improve sagging fine wrinkles with face lifting. It is also being sold in KrisShop, Singapore Airlines’ flagship retailer!
This mask contains freeze-dried active ingredients that are embedded onto a thin mesh; effectively releasing the anti-aging collagen and ensuring full absorption into the skin. This is not a stimulating pack that artificially pulls your skin but a dry netted structure made of lifting thread that expands as it meets liquid and then dries when it oxidises.
As animal-based collagen does not have any effect on skin because of the large size of the collagen molecule, Ceramine uses hydrolysed collagen and nano-sized plant-based collagen that are halved and then dehydrated so that these nanoparticles can be absorbed by the skin.
Features & Details
1. Instant lifting effect - by it’s specially formulated mesh that is ideal for reducing fine lines and wrinkles
2. Provides tone-up effect - as the water soluble collagen on the mask sheet gets infused into the skin layer
3. Home-care therapy - Suggested for busy people who wants to do home-care instead of paying a visit to the skin clinics
4. Skin Detox - The mask will remove the fine dusts and dead cells that were inside the pores as you take off the mask
5. Patented formula of dry sheet mask - Unlike other mask, this mask has dry sheet that is better for storing the collagen concentrates in more refreshing way
6. Lifting and Pore care – lifting the aged skin due to gravity and manages pore by tightening pores
7. 100% Botanical Extract Ingredients
When removing the adhered mask pack, it removes dead skin, sebum and oil with its peeling effect. If you want to remove the residual dehydrated pure collagen formation on your face, use cold water to wipe it off in a soothing manner, or you can use a toner to wipe the residue off and use a moisturiser to finish.
- For the collagen mask to adhere well to the face, it has been separated into the top and bottom portion. If your face has strong contours, there is the option of further cutting the mask.
- There is also the option of putting the mask on when face is still wet after washing and using tap water to stick the mask onto the face.
- If you are concerned about calming and moisturising the skin, Ceramine mist uses everlasting water and mineral water instead of purified water for a better effect.
One side of the collagen mask pack is coated, shiny and smooth while the other side is coarse and matte. The coated side is the side to be in contact with the skin and when wet, will have better adherence to the skin. If the coated side is placed away from the skin, the coating film would reduce how much of the mist the mask is able to absorb and would affect how well the mask is able to adhere to the skin. As such, place the coated side of the mask onto the skin.
How To Use
1. After washing your face, use the mask pack immediately with wet face or spray mist on your face to make it wet.
2. Attach top of dried collagen mask sheet, followed by bottom sheet. Smooth coated surface is to be in contact with the skin.
3. Spray mist or use water to make sure the mask fits tightly to your face.
4. Depending on skin type, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask pack when it is completely dry. Wipe off any residue and finish with skin care.
Ingredients List: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Mica, Hydrolyzed Collagen (8,000ppm), Hydrolyzed Silk, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract.
Mask Expiry Date: 13 Oct 2022
Ceramine Everlasting Tone Up Mist (60ml)
Everlasting water and mineral water* are the main ingredients that help to calm the skin down with anti-inflammatory and calming properties in this outstanding mist. Everlasting water is taken from natural herbs and mineral water has strong moisturising properties. The mist is made of natural ingredients and for those with combination or oily skin, the mist can be used as a toner as well.
(*Ceramine mist uses purified water in the mineral water.)
Features & Details
1. Alternative of Toner - It can be used as an alternative of toner to moisturise the skin for oily and combination skin type
2. Rapid Hydration - Immediate hydration, revitalisation, and skin calming
3. Incomparable to regular mist - Ideal for those who have experienced dry skin after using the regular mist
4. All EWG Green Grade - Natural Ingredients from highly concentrated ‘Everlasting Flower’ extract
If the mist does not come out on first use, press the pump all the way down once. The lock will be released and the mist will start to come out.
- All the ingredients in the Ceramine mist are rated green and safe for use, it is also safe for pregnant women.
Ingredients List: Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Purified Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ceteth-10, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Mist Expiry Date: 14 Nov 2022
Essence BB Cream Expiry: 26 Mar 2023
Consumer Tester Reviews
VARIANT CHOICE GUIDELINE
1. 1 Tone Up Mist + 1 FREE BB Cream Sachet (25% DC, save $5.25): Get this variant if you would like to try this product for the first time.
2. 3 Tone Up Mists + 3 FREE BB Cream Sachets (40% DC, save $25.20): This variant is great if you want to enjoy a bigger discount. Also great if you would like to share with your family/friend or stock up for yourself.
3. 1 Box Collagen Mask + 1 FREE BB Cream Sachet (25% DC, save $16.25): Get this variant if you would like to try this product for the first time.
4. 3 Boxes Collagen Mask + 3 FREE BB Cream Sachets (40% DC, save $78): This variant is great if you want to enjoy a bigger discount. Also great if you would like to share with your family/friend or stock up for yourself.
5.Buy 3 Get 3 FREE Set ( 6 Mists + 6 Boxes Mask) + 6 FREE BB Sachets (save $258): This variant is great if you want to enjoy a bigger discount. Also great if you would like to share with your family/friend or stock up for yourself.