IWLT Intensive Treatment Body Oil
If you are a fan of IWLT skin care range for face, you will surely love their body care range too (Oil and Cream). We have showcased IWLT body care range during Boutique Fair Pop Up, and ladies instantly fell in love with its deep moisturising effect, fast absorption, heavenly scent, and light finish.
I don’t use body care! Why should I?
People easily think we don’t need to take care of body skin, because body skin is thicker and stronger than facial skin! But you have to care about moisturising for your body, just like you care about your face. Do you know why? Because body skin actually has less sebaceous glands than face, so it is more prone to dryness and gets more easily flaky.
Especially in our hot and humid weather, we do shower more often than colder countries. So our skin protection layer is more easily damaged. Also, we wear shorter clothes, so skin damage from UV is quite severe too! Hot temperature will make your skin’s moisture evaporate easily. All these factors will lead to an imbalance of moisture/oil. Of course, more skin troubles will follow then.
Surprisingly, even though we live in a humid & hot country, feeling that our skin is dry, texture is rough, and less firm is very very natural, but just that many people neglect it.
IWLT Body Cream/Oil (everyday for normal people, 2-3 times a day for pregnant ladies to lock in moisture)
Body Cream - Day/Night
Body Oil - Night (combine with cream for extra moisture!)
Then, how should I start my body care journey?
- Find fast absorbing yet deep moisturising body care products (Not oily, not heavy, and not sticky!)
- Keep using them right after shower to lock in the moisture daily and to build your skin protection layer well. This well-built skin barrier will keep your skin moisturised and elastic throughout the day!
- Use body exfoliator regularly to maximise body care absorption. Like we do regular exfoliation for our face, our body also needs regular exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and excessive sebum (for me, once a week is enough, but different individuals may require to exfoliate more often! But make sure you don’t do it too often).
Fast Absorbing yet Deep Moisturising IWLT Body Care
I would like to highlight that IWLT body care is for all skin types, not only for pregnant ladies! But the reason why I tested with 3 pregnant ladies 1.5 month before launch was because I believe that pregnant ladies skin is one of most challenging skin to satisfy!
So we set our bar really high! If IWLT body care range can make our pregnant ladies happy (who needs safe ingredient and deep moisturising the most to prevent stretch marks) we believe this product can satisfy all our customers too!
Also, when IWLT body care range was developed, IWLT founder Han Yona was pregnant, so she made sure that it is safe for pregnancy and kids! Because kids are very attached to mothers, especially when they are young, I believe we should use safe ingredients to be kiss-safe, hug-safe, and breastfeeding-safe!
IWLT Intensive Treatment Body Oil
Meet your new body with one drop of oil everyday
- Right after shower, finish off with this light oil. It will lock up your body moisture very well.
- Signature Neroli Scent: Luxury IWLT signature scent with blended Neroli oil and other Aroma oils.
- Mommy to be and all skin types : Made with 99% Natural Oils! Suits all skin types and safe for pregnant mamas and kids! No need to worry about ingredients.
It contains Olive oil, which has good moisturising power. There are also ingredients such as bergamot, geranium, orange, and lavender to strengthen moisturising and general skin health. Neroli was chosen as the main scent because it is known as good for mental/physical restoration! And also great for pregnancy!
It is 99% natural oil, so if your kids want to share, please feel free! My girls really like the scent so I use this oil when I give them baby massage :)
Please check all 3 pregnant mamas’ reviews here! (last slide is their text review, swipe left till the end!)
Please check consumer testers’ reviews here!
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelagonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Oderata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Jasmine Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galba-num) Resin Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Copaiba Balsam Resin.
Expiry Date: 18 July 2021